As the membership of some of our design team draws to a close, we have an opening for some new DT members to join us from January 2013. We are looking for enthusiastic paper crafters wanting to join with us here at CCW as active and committed members of the team.
- Initial 3 month term which can be extended by mutual agreement.
- We expect you to promote CCW and our activities and challenges on your own blog.
- You will be required to produce one layout a month for our Scrap Map challenges using our own sketches.
- We ask you to produce at least 4 projects a year for our monthly kits - this is done on a rota basis and you will have plenty of notice to get the projects done. Kits are sent with at least a month to work on projects but please be prepared to occasionally work under pressure if delivery is delayed.
- We ask you to produce at least 3 projects a year using our monthly mini kit - again this is done on a rota basis and you will have approximately a month to get the projects completed.
- If you are on the design team in the autumn you will be asked to take part in our Christmas Countdown and to contribute 4 different festive projects during the month of November.
This is a fab opportunity for crafters who have no experience of being on a design team - we will guide you through everything with regular group emails and support via our DT blog. In return you will receive complimentary kits sent to you on a rota basis and also a generous in store discount.
To enter please submit an email to us here with the following information
- Your blog/gallery address
- Photos of 3 of your favourite projects
- A brief bio telling us about your crafting interests and any other design teams you are working with at present.
Please submit all entries by 15th December 2012 so we can make a decision before the New Year.