Tuesday 7 September 2010

Wow...

Well I know I haven't been in the land of blog for a while...life has just seemed to get in the way recently so it has only been today that I found out that Tracy's blog candy is being sent to me!!!! I couldn't believe it was so thrilled never won anything in my life so this was such a surprise....thank you so much Tracy I can't wait to get my hands on it and play :) I promise to upload everything I make with it I still can't quite believe it I have to keep checking back and making sure I wasn't seeing things! Thank you Tracy Lou x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Wow...

Well I know I haven't been in the land of blog for a while...life has just seemed to get in the way recently so it has only been today that I found out that Tracy's blog candy is being sent to me!!!! I couldn't believe it was so thrilled never won anything in my life so this was such a surprise....thank you so much Tracy I can't wait to get my hands on it and play :) I promise to upload everything I make with it I still can't quite believe it I have to keep checking back and making sure I wasn't seeing things! Thank you Tracy Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment